The version 2.0 is still some way from the so called release quality, but for those who want to take a sneak preview on what’s going to be available, we just prepared PJSIP-2.0-Alpha for you. It’s available from the download page as usual. There is also a little Video Getting Started wiki to help you get things done quicker. Enjoy.
- PJSIP version 2.5.5 is released with IPv6 support for PJNATH, and DNS resolution.
- Native iPhone SIP Client Based on pjsip Available on App Store: Open Source and Not Tied to any Provider
- PJSIP version 2.5 is released with support for Opus and WebRTC AEC
- Python SIP Take Two (Part 1)
- Command Line SIP Client
- Why pjsip is better than other SIP SDKs, stacks, and implementations
- WebRTC Acoustic Echo Cancellation on PJSIP
- PJSIP version 2.4.5 is released with support for video capture orientation
- PJSIP version 2.4 is released with video on Android and updated bdIMAD echo cancellation
- PJSIP Version 2.2 is Released with New API for C++, Java, and Python
- #1985: Escape '@' in the Replaces parameter of REFER request
- #1984: Remove the implementation of PJ_HASH_USE_OWN_TOLOWER
- #1981: Assertion when session timer is disabled and PJSIP receives 422
- #1980: Assertion if remote removes some media lines in previous SDP negotiations
- #1974: Various fixes for DNS, primarily for IPv6
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.