The version 2.0 is still some way from the so called release quality, but for those who want to take a sneak preview on what’s going to be available, we just prepared PJSIP-2.0-Alpha for you. It’s available from the download page as usual. There is also a little Video Getting Started wiki to help you get things done quicker. Enjoy.
- Command Line SIP Client
- PJSIP version 2.1 is released with support for BB10, SILK, and OpenCore AMR-WB
- PJNATH adds STUN, TURN, ICE to Asterisk for WebRTC support
- Native iPhone SIP Client Based on pjsip Available on App Store: Open Source and Not Tied to any Provider
- How to Use Your Nintendo DS as a Phone and Make Free Calls
- OpenSER project is dead: Welcome to Kamailio (and OpenSIPS)
- Python SIP User Agent (Softphone)
- PJSIP version 1.14 and 2.0-Release Candidate are released!
- PJSIP 1.x being Phased Out, Version 1.16 The Penultimate Version
- pjsip adds support for OpenCORE AMR-WB AMR-NB codec
- #1675: Callback for specifying account to handle incoming message
- #1673: Use Request URI when matching incoming request to account if the To URI contains tel: URL
- #1667: Handle incoming UPDATE before 101-199 response is received
- #1661: Option to use SO_REUSEADDR for TCP and TLS listeners and use it by default on non-Windows platforms
- #1658: Stop media endpoint's worker threads first when destroying media subsystem
- #1676: Assertion when SDL initialization fails on library startup
- #1672: Fail to replace UDP socket during iOS wakeup causing app to be killed when IPv6 is used simultaneously
- #1671: Unfreed transmit buffer (pjsip_tx_data) upon stack shutdown/restart
- #1670: Configurable RTCP SDES/BYE in outgoing RTCP packets
- #1669: Modified account proxy not applied in the reregistration
- CDash(PJSIP) - build.pjsip.org - Test-Preparation - Continuous-2.x-VIDEO - 2013-06-13 05:11:40 - 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 not run, 0 failed.
- CDash(PJSIP) - build.pjsip.org - x86_64-apple-darwin10.4.0-gcc-4.2.1 - Continuous-2.x-VIDEO - 2013-06-13 06:28:01 - 0 errors, 47 warnings, 0 not run, 14 failed.
- CDash(PJSIP) - build.pjsip.org - Test-Preparation - Experimental-2.x - 2013-06-13 06:28:13 - 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 not run, 0 failed.
- CDash(PJSIP) - build.pjsip.org - x86_64-apple-darwin10.4.0-gcc-4.2.1-IPP - Experimental-2.x - 2013-06-13 07:43:31 - 0 errors, 47 warnings, 0 not run, 16 failed.